Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Hi, I'm Amanda Ridinger, nice to meet you!

Ellie the RV  in Utah on our first cross country trip
Hi I'm Amanda Ridinger. Nice to meet you! I thought it might be nice to have a place online just to say hello, and express my thoughts.

Now, I don't know how often I will be able to post on here, as we have many other sites. We being April Benson-Ridinger as well as my Conquer Entertainment team. I have my Ridinger Girls Brand which most of our social posting happens on. That is where I show everyone what I am doing day to day. Then we have our Music4Breakfast blog which combines food and music. We have our Off-Grid Outlaws blog which chronicles our travels in our RV. We are building our Fitness4Lunch blog which tells our fitness journey. Which April and I have both lost a ton of weight, and we want to share how. My main goal there is to get strong! And lastly, but certainly not least (as its our main source of income) we have our Conquer Entertainment Blog.  We also have our internet marketing business through thecashbackcart.com -- so basically we have a lot happening!!

We somehow have to find the time to live life enough to actually blog and post about it, at the same time we manage our blogs, social media, push our SEO, coordinate with our team and customers, and plan our travels and life.

We also have a property in Southern Virginia that we are building up off grid from scratch. So far we have built a 24 x 60 deck there by hand with a little help from our friend J. Marc Bailey who works with Conquer and is a fabulous Country artist, and with the help of our friend John Minieka with Xotik Play.

So we have quite a bit to do!

Nice to meet everyone and I look forward to communicating with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment